Untitled Document
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
   
 

 


         ѵç¹

       

 
  ç¹ԷҠ Ţ 414 2 ӺŴҹع ʹҹعѧѴҪҠ ç¹͡ѭ֡Ҡ ѧѴӹѡҹС֡͡ ӹѡҹѴзǧ֡Ҹԡ ࢵ鹷֡һж֡ҹҪҠ ࢵ 5Ѵ駢¹ԹԨ Ԡ Ҫѭѵç¹͡͹حҵŢ 5 / 2500 ŧѹ 17 Ҥ 2500 ѵػʧ㹡èѴç¹ͪҡöԹҧ֡ҵ㹨ѧѴҪ ͷ 6 1 ҹ 80 ҧҠ Դ͹áдѺѸ֡ ͻ 2500 չѡ¹ӹǹ 137 12 е .. 2503 ֧ Դ͹дѺ͹ж֡ (дѺ) лж֡ ªͼç˹觤˭ ѧ
 




 

ԹԨ

ѲҠ

ҷ..ç젠


 

1. ·Ԫ͹ѹتҵԠ  (.. 2500-2502)
2. زԠоتҵԠ  (.. 2502-2504)
3. ҧغѵ젠  ѹѲ젠 (.. 2504-2516)
4. ѲҠԠ(.. 2516- 2548)
5. ҷ͡ç젠      Ԡ(..2549-Ѩغѹ)

ҧҤѸ 2 ӹǹ 12 ͧ¹ .. 2532 ҧҤ 37 3 ӹǹ
24 ͧ¹ .. 2537 ҧҤԹԨ-حҤ 3 ӹǹ 21 ͧ¹ .. 2545
ӾԸѭԭ кԡҵآ鹻дɰҹ ɺԾط ѹ 20 áҤ .. 2553

   
 
 

SCHOOL HISTORY
Pongsiri Wittaya School is located at 414 Moo 2, Pongsiri Road, Dan Khun Thot,
Dan Khun Thot, Nakhon Ratchasima. It is a standardized formal private school, certified by the Offices of the Private Education Commission, the Offices of the Permanent Secretary and the Thai Ministry of Education. The school is located within the Offices of the Nakhon Ratchasima Primary Education Service Area Office 5 jurisdiction. It was established on May 17th, 1957, by Mr.Winit Pongsiri, in accordance with the statutes and regulations for private schools. The schools permit number is 5/1957. The initial goal of the school was to help poor children who were unable to continue their studies in Korat. The campus size is 6 rai, 1 Ngan and 80 Tarangwa. When the school first opened its doors in 1957, only Junior High School level (Mattayomsuksa) was offered and there were 137 students with 12 teachers. Then, in 1960, the school opened Kindergarten (Anuban) and Primary levels (Prathomsuksa).

 




 

Mr.Winit Pongsiri

Mr.Wattana Pongsiri

Act.Capt.Jaturong Pongsiri


 

Head Masters since the school was established to the present:

1. Mr.Tawit Anantarasuchart (1957 1959)
2. Mr.Chaiwut Weerapongsuchart (1959 1961)
3. Mrs.Ubonrat Juntarawiwat (1961 1973)
4. Mr.WattanaPongsiri (1973 2005)
5. Act.Capt.Jaturong Pongsiri (2006 present)

The Mattayom building was built in 1989 with two stories and twelve classrooms.
The Sam Sip Jet Bpee (37 years) building has three stories, twenty-four classrooms and was opened in 1994. The Winit-Bunnak building has three stories, twenty-one classrooms and was completed in 2002. The Pongsiri Putabarahmee Shrine ceremony was held on July 20, 2010 and on this day, the Holy Buddha relics were placed inside the shrine.

 






 

 
Untitled Document